Shilington Lions 2017
42nd Annual Flea Market Season
Governor Mifflin Intermediate School Parking Lot on Governor Drive, 4 blocks behind the Shillington Shopping Center 2nd Saturday of each month, May through October from 7:00am to 12:00pm
** To be eligible for multiple markets spot discounts, all months must be paid prior to
attending your first market.
Market Date: Rain Date:
*Dates subjected to change in the event of a calender conflict with school functions.
** GM sports scheduling incomplete for Sept/Oct, any updated will be posted here.
NEW IN 2017
- Pricing Structure: See above for lower prices and additional discounts.
- PayPal: You may pay for your reserved spaces using Paypal. Complete and submit the informationfor the online reservations below, and click the Paypal button to make your payment.
- Special Markets: Look for special martkets for Non-profit Organizations in July and August. And, a special Craft Flea Market in October.
All reservation MUST be paid in advance for your spot to be held. Make Checks or money order payable to: Shillington Lions Club Foundation (new). When mailing payment please include your name, addresss, email address. and phone number and mail to address list on side.
Confirmation of a reservation will only be issued if you include a self address stamped postcard or envelope. No spots will be reserved without payment. Reservation drop-offs are not permitted, please. Question can be answered via either e-mail or by phone listed on side. Messages will be checked regularly and replied to as soon as possible. Look for more informations on our Facebook page.
Online Reservation Form and Pay via Paypal
Contact Person: Cole Golden
Phone: 610-914-4581 (between hours of 9:00 am and
7:00 pm only).
Address: Cole Golden
20 E. 38th street
Reading, PA 19606
Number of Markets
3 Space Spots
(27 feet wide)
4 Space Spots/3+ Grass Area
(36-40 feet wide)
NEW in 2017
- Prices have been REDUCED
-More option for multiple markets
-Sidewalk spots are eliminated
Shillington Lions Flea Market Rules 2017
1. Setup times: Setup times will be between 5:30am and 7:00am. Please do not arrive any earlier so we avoid complaints to the police about noise from vendor set up made by neighbors to the school parking lot. If you have a reserved spot and are unable to attend, you may transfer your spot to another person. No cancellations will be accepted and no refunds will be issued. Reserved spots will be held until 7:00am, at which time they may be reassigned to a walk-in customer. Please take note that Shillington Lions Club does NOT provide vendors with any tables, table covers or any other materials for use during the market.
2. No selling of food, snacks, soda, water, fireworks, guns, knives, weapons, pornographic material, illegal merchandise, counterfeit items. Any product banned from being sold on school property is NOT permitted in the market area.
3. Please enter the Governor Mifflin Intermediate School at the main entrance located at the intersection of Governor Drive and Elkins Avenue. Vehicles not parked on your space should be parked at the parking lots at each end of the market area. No cars can be parked along Governor Drive or on the transportation office driveway, or the police may ticket you. Please honor all traffic cones and “No Parking” signs.
4. Please remove all trash from your space prior to vacating the market.
5. Rain Dates: Cancellations due to rain or other conditions will be announced at 6:00 AM the day of the market and it will be automatically rescheduled for the rain date listed on the front of this letter. Cancellations will be posted on the Shillington Lions website under the Flea Market tab and Facebook page. If the market begins and the weather causes the market to be terminated and it is prior to 9:00am, the market will also be rescheduled for the rain date listed on the front of this letter. (Any and all cancellations will also be posted on our website www.shillingtonlions.org. in as timely a manner as the cancellation of a market warrants). If the weather forces the market to close after 9:00am, the market will be considered completed and no refunds will be issued. If a market that has to be rescheduled to the rain date is also cancelled, there will be no further extensions and no refunds will be given. (Note: If you make a reservation for a market and know you cannot make the rain date, you will be given the option of a space at another month’s market).
6. No Smoking: Smoking is prohibited on school grounds, including the flea market location.
The Shillington Lions Flea Markets are made possible through the cooperation of:
Governor Mifflin School District
Cumru Township Police Department
You, our supporters
If you have any questions, please call the Shillington Lions at (610) 914-4581 or e-mail Cole.Golden@verizon.net.