Shilington Lions 2018
43rd Annual Flea Market Season
Governor Mifflin Intermediate School Parking Lot on Governor Drive, 4 blocks behind the Shillington Shopping Center 1st Saturday of each month, May through October from 7:00am to 12:00pm
This year our Markets will be held on the First Saturday in May and June with a Rain Date of the 3rd Saturday in each month. For the Fall Season the Markets will be held on the First Saturday in September and October with Rain Dates to be determined and posted once the Water Polo Season dates have been set by Governor Mifflin School District.
** To be eligible for multiple markets spot discounts, all months must be paid prior to
attending your first market.
Market Date: Rain Date:
*Dates subjected to change in the event of a calender conflict with school functions.
** GM sports scheduling incomplete for Sept/Oct, any updated will be posted here.
*** Non-Profit Organization will be offered one free spot to sell items and distribute information or promote their organization. Proof of 501(c)(3) designation will be required
****Craft vendors will be encourage to sell their items in addition to the flea market items.
Reservation must be paid in advance and spot will be allocated on arrival at the market. Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to: Shillington Lions Club Foundation. When mailing payment, please include your name, address, e-mail, and phone and send to Shillington Lions Club Foundation, P.O. Box 153, Shillington PA 19607.
Confirmation of a reservation will only be issued if you include a self address stamped postcard or envelope. No spots will be reserved without payment. Reservation drop-offs are not permitted, please. Question can be answered via either e-mail or by phone listed on side. Questions can best be answered via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 610-909-2229 (between 9am-7pm only) Messages will be checked regularly and replied to as soon as possible. Look for more informations on our Facebook page or our website www.shillingtonlions.org. Please "like" our page to receive updates.
Online Reservation Form and Pay via Paypal
Contact Person: Mark Kenney
Phone: 610-909-2229 (between hours of 9:00 am and
7:00 pm only).
Address: Shillington Lions Club Foundation
PO Box 153
Shillington PA 19607
Number of Markets
3 Space Spots
(27 feet wide)
4 Space Spots/3+ Grass Area
(36-40 feet wide)
Saturday 8th Flea Market Cancelled due to Rain - Reservations held for our Rain Date of of Saturday 15th
Shillington Lions Club Foundation
43rd Annual Flea Market- 2018 Rules
1. Setup times: Setup times will be between 5:30-7:00 AM. Please do not arrive any earlier so that we can avoid complaints by the neighbors of the school to the police about noise from vendor setup. You will be assigned a space on arrival. No cancellations will be accepted and no refunds will be issued.
2. Please note that Shillington Lions Club DOES NOT provide vendors with any tables, table covers or any materials for use during the flea market.
3. Prohibited Items to sell: NO selling of food, snacks, soda, water, fireworks, guns, knives, weapons, tobacco products, alcohol, pornographic material, illegal merchandise, or counterfeit items.
ANY PRODUCT banned from school property is NOT permitted in the market area.
4. Market Entrance: Please enter the Governor Mifflin Intermediate School at the main entrance located at the intersection of Governor Drive and Elkins Ave. Vehicles not parked on your spot should be parked at the parking lots at each end of the market area. No cars can be parked along the creek side of Governor Drive or on the transportation office driveway- the police may ticket you. Drive safely through the market, honor all traffic cones and “No Parking” signs.
5. Trash: Please remove all trash from your spot prior to vacating the market – we will not be providing the use of a Dumpster this year.
6. Restroom Facilities: The school restrooms will be opened at 7:00am by the Governor Mifflin School Custodian and will close down at 11:00am on each market date.
7. No Smoking: Smoking is prohibited on all school grounds, including the flea market area.
8. Rain Date: Cancellation due to rain or other conditions will be announced by 6:00 AM the day of the market and will be automatically rescheduled for the rain date listed on page 1 of this letter. Cancellations will be posted on ShillingtonLions.org and on our Facebook page as soon as possible. If the market begins and the weather causes the market to be terminated and it is prior to 9:00 AM, the market will also be rescheduled for the rain date listed on the front of this letter. If the weather forces the market to close after 9:00 AM, the market will be considered to be completed and no refunds will be issued. If the market that has to be rescheduled to the rain date is also cancelled, there will be no further extensions and no refunds will be given. (Note: If you make a reservation for a market and know you cannot make the rain date, you will be given the option of a space at another month’s market).
The Shillington Lions Flea Markets are made possible thru the cooperation of:
Governor Mifflin School District
You, our supporters!
If you have any questions, please email Mark Kenney at email@example.com or you can call Mark at 610-909-2229
Please visit our website at www.ShillingtonLions.org and Like us on Facebook!